Are you an experienced Technical Records Consultant?
We are assisting a leading Aviation Asset Management and engine leasing consultancy who have entered the next phase of growth and are looking to add to their Technical Records team with a Technical Records Consultant.
About the role
This is a permanent position based in Bridgend, Wales.
Reporting to the Technical Records Manager, you will be providing technical records support to the lease finance portfolio/program, performing audits of heavy shop visit records, assisting the engine pre-purchase reviews, and to deputise for the manager in their absence.
This is a mentoring role with full documentation control, advising other Technical Records Personnel. Other duties will include:
· Review and verify the accuracy and completeness of engine records
· Review Critical Influencing Parts, PMA and DER for engines
· Ongoing maintenance and review of engine records during ownership up to and including time of sale and/or teardown
· Review and prepare engine lease and sale packages
· Responsible for the collation and management of original records with due consideration for the regulatory and company portfolio/program storage obligations
· Audit compliance of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for each engine and ensure correct/current status is entered into the company database and records management system.
· Update the company database for the tracking of accurate information for engines, components, inspections and other technical information.
· Ensure all engine records are updated to accurately reflect the latest technical publication issue and are filed in the correct location
· Understand Back to Birth LLP trace regulatory and commercial requirements
· Communicate with all relevant internal and external parties to ensure all engine data is obtained
· You must have at least 5 years’ experience working in an engine records management capacity within the aviation industry
· Wide and varied knowledge of all Technical Engine Records is essential, including operator and MRO records, FAA, EASA, and CAAC regulations
· Good understanding of LLP trace requirements
· Be willing to travel at short notice
· Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Is able to take an analytical and logical approach to their own workload
· Works well under pressure and can think on their feet
· Be a supportive and contributing team member
· Has excellent problem solving and analytical skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading independent consultancy and help take this client into their next phase of growth.