Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Tech Records Officer
Our Client leads the world in private and business aviation services. Operating from multiple centres in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence.
Summary of Position
To preserve the integrity of all aircraft Sector Record Pages and technical records provided by the maintenance organisations and administered between the company and its Clients in relation to all Part M and Part 145 activities thereby demonstrating compliance and protecting the value of the Client’s asset.
Key Responsibilities/Duties and Accountabilities
- Enter and maintain records of all aircraft (Part MA 305) airworthiness docs, inc. Work files; aircraft; engine/APU logbooks (Part MA 306)
- Liaison with Maintenance Planning and Engineering Departments in particular in respect of component configuration and status.
- Support the performance of Airworthiness Reviews (ARC) process to ensure correct availability of back to birth records for Continuing Airworthiness.
- Perform QC Data checks of the various information’s which managed by the Technical records office and resolve any ambiguities, technical or other problems from Engineering, Operations and Crew.
- Ensuring the correct compilation of Aircraft data and documents
- Management and Control of Technical Records for operators or maintainers the need to ensure correct management and retention of technical records is paramount.
- CAR M / Part M – MA305. The obligation is to update the continuing airworthiness records within 30 days of the maintenance activity.
- Administration of Technical Log Sector Record Page including quality control and data entry
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance tracking tool (CAMP, CMP) is updated regularly
- Control and tracking of ADDs
- Review and correction of total aircraft hours and landings in technical logs
- Review and control of maintenance work packs and returns
- Processing of incoming and outgoing aircraft inventory
- Review and control of Technical Discrepancy Reports
- Provide Assistance to the Technical Services Manager and the Technical Director
- Competitive Salary
- Great Company benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Kat Ronaldson at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”