7 months ago
With annual sales of $11 billion in fiscal year 2016, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 49 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation, is one of the world’s leading producers of flight control, hydraulic, fuel, inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems and components for the aerospace industry. We design and build equipment for virtually every aircraft and aero engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers look to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, and lifetime support. All coupled with the positive attitude and innovative thinking of a true business partner.
Parker Aerospace provides unmatched performance for both our customers and shareholders, built on a foundation of integrity, innovation, and customer satisfaction. As a result, our business has seen consistent growth and, best of all, our team members share in Parker’s success.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATIONS
TECH PUBS PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR SR. – Req 10274
Considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Technical Publication in the areas: Component Maintenance Manual (CMM), Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Service Bulletin/Service Letter (SB/SL) and Revision service. Manage several major programs to ensure fulfillment of program obligations, performance goals, and control of program costs.
1. SME of Tech Pubs, knowledgeable in all 4 major Tech Pubs roles: CMMs, AMMs, SB/SL and Revision service.
2. Direct and prioritize workload to meet customers' expectations.
3. Develop & maintain robust Quality system to ensure high quality tech docs are being delivered to our customers.
4. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
5. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met. Collects, analyzes and summarizes information and trends utilizing program management software. Initiates Request for Proposal (RFP) and correspondence and prepares required documentation to ensure accurate records of program compliance are maintained.
6. Coordinates cross-functional development of project plans and programs. Interfaces with suppliers and customers and performs extensive investigation as required to fulfill project obligations
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications establishing networks and/or participating in professional associations.
8. Complies with federal, state, and aerospace industry regulations; ensures adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
9. Applies and may lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency of internal systems and processes within the division and/or with corporate and customer involvement. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses. Analyzes proposed changes in methods.
10. Acts as consultant to management on major matters. Establishes goals and objectives required to complete projects. Identifies mentoring needs. Trains and mentors less experienced employees. May provide leadership to others in department or to ad-hoc teams. May serve as functional expert.
11. Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on specific projects. Mentors new employees. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
Job Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through six or more years of increasingly responsible related program administration experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Thorough knowledge of program administration principles, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to program administration. Ability to effectively assess and implement continuous improvement principles and techniques to program and related areas. Ability to work on a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis and evaluation of various outcomes require tradeoffs. Ability to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical was; evaluate alternative solutions that may require coordination across multiple teams; establish goals and objectives to complete projects. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and recommend changes to procedures. Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community; define problems. Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, vendors, customers, and top management. Proficient with standard business applications software (e.g. database, spreadsheets, etc.) Ability to establish program plans and report status utilizing program management software. Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
TYPICAL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to operate a computer and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Also expected of the employee is regular attendance, the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others and members of the public, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
(The essential functions have been provided as examples of types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. The physical and mental demands described above are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
(10/01/1999) (C/O July 2015)
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume in Word or PDF format with your online application at parker.com/careers referencing Job ID 10274. A cover letter summarizing experience against above qualifications is recommended.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.