8 months ago
Responsible for the maintenance and evolution of the application Semaphore (Remedy) in order to guarantee availability and performance SLA. In charge of corrective, adaptive, preventive maintenance, as well as for developing new functionalities for the ITSM solution (Remedy backbone).
Need to follow the software development process by using dedicated tools and ensuring the on-time, quality delivery of software releases independently.
Ensure “first-time right approach” on all developments.
Qualification & Experience
1. Graduate with 6+ years of experience in ITSM
2. Expert level:
1. Remedy 8.1 enhancement/customisation experience
2. Remedy workflow management experience
3. Remedy ARS ARS server, database and DataImport
4. BMC Atrium Code, ITSM, SLM, SRM, ATRIUM Integrator (AI and client), Analytics
5. BMC Remedy Developer Studio
6. Remedy processes experience (ITSM, SLM, SRM) and minimum 3-5 years in designing and deploying Remedy ITSM processes
7. ITIL v3 processes – minimum V3 foundation certification +4 years working experience in designing and deploying ITIL processes
3. Intermediate level:
1. J2EE architecture
2. MS SQL 2012
3. BMC Remedy Migrator
4. BOXI / BI4
1. Working knowledge on Windows 2008R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Websphere application server, ETL Pentaho Kettle, Patrol, Share Point (knowledge management), control-M, GIT, Tuleap, BOXI/BI4
2. Technical team management
* Responsible for software development of new functionalities and of new interfaces for the Semaphore Remedy solution
* Responsible for support and maintenance of the Semaphore Remedy solution.
* Responsible for designing state-of-the-art and long term maintainable software solutions for Semaphore Remedy with the guidance of the ITSM architect
* Ensure the performance of the system especially during the operations & data integration by optimizing the design and implementation
* Analyse the user requirements, design and implement the functionalities in Semaphore via filters, forms, workflow, active links, ETL job, transformations via Atrium Integrator and any other interface or internal process need.
* Resolve incidents escalated from level 2 support using all means available, including contacting external vendor support in order to get latest patches
* Participate actively to crisis resolution by proposing and developing urgent software patches within the architecture rules as defined by the ITSM architect
* Act as a problem manager, responsible from the identification of the problem through the resolution as either a request for change or a new entry in the known-error database
* Validate problem launch with service manager
* Validate known-error entries in the database with the support of the ITSM architect
* Accountable for ensuring that the knowledge management system is regularly updated with new and useful articles regarding support, maintenance and software development learnt lessons and/or good practices for Semaphore Remedy.
* Validate all articles submitted by level 1 and level 2 support team in the knowledge management system
* Propose and design reporting solutions with the help of service manager on processes: incident management, problem management, knowledge management, project management
* Proactively communicate with ITSM service manager about the solution approach, progress status, execution of the development in pipeline and delivery of the requested application changes
* Work closely with Project members (architect, designer, developer, change manager…), Enterprise Architect, Service Manager and Quality Manager during the maintenance & evolution activities within a light Agile/Iterative-style development environment
* Work as a team with the ITSM team architect, team leader and L2 support engineers
* Manage software development projects and lead the technical team
* Help the ITSM team leader in training and managing the expertise of the ITSM team level 1 and level 2 resources. Participate in team resource management (capacity plan, resource recruitment, etc)
* Maintain tools required to support the whole maintenance & evolution processes by using an approach of Continuous Integration (versioning, compilation, quality inspection, deployment, performance test)
* Use the best practices, standards, coding, architecture, and security always
* Maintain up to date technical GPP documents (Operation Requirement Sheet, Schedule Requirement Sheet, Monitoring Requirement Sheet, Specification Dossier, Architecture Dossier, Test Plan, Configuration Management Plan, Deployment Plan, User Manual…)
* Maintain the first-time-right approach is must
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
* Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality of the projects
* Bring innovative cost effective solutions
* Achieve the customer and service manager satisfaction
* Usage of agile/iterative methodology
* Quality of GPP documentation maintenance
To Apply: Send us your latest CV via the link below.