6 months ago
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Role: Team Leader Analysis (Flight Data)
Salary: Competitive plus Bens
Our Client is the world's leading Flight Data Monitoring Company. Due to recent growth and contract wins they are now recruiting an Analysis Team leader to be based at their Head Office in Hampshire.
Main Purpose of the role:
Ensuring that the efforts of Flight Data Services achieve an improvement in flight safety for our customers. Flight Data Services provide an outsourced Flight Data Monitoring service to aircraft operators worldwide
As a Team Leader you will help improve the safety of our customers operations by excellent flight analysis and customer service enabled through strong people management of your team.
The role will be responsible for a team of flight data analysts.
• Provide people management support to the analysis team; managing team performance, and dealing effectively with all aspects of good and bad performance;
• Demonstrate and role model the FDS behaviours, culture and vision;
• Carry out line management responsibilities in accordance with FDS management
policies and procedures (including 1:2:1 process, absence management);
• Provide day to day supervision and prioritisation of work for flight data analysts under your remit;
• Encourage and motivate people to achieve high standards and meet organizational objectives by actively developing team members’ skills and knowledge, providing constructive feedback and creating an inspiring vision;
• Ensure the team understands their goals and address issues efficiently;
• Validation of events as identified by Flight Data Connect Software to ensure contractual agreements (SLA’s) are preserved.
• To be a technical subject matter expert within that team at FDS;
• Manage the day to day flight data analysis activities, ensuring they are delivered to time and quality and customer satisfaction;
• Lead on internal and external customer requirements;
• Be the point of escalation for SLA breaches; analysis queries and adhoc customer queries;
• Lead on additional tasks as required/directed by the Customer Relations Manager, including, but not limited to; standardisation; testing; customer service excellence; continuous improvement;
• Provide occasional out of hour’s emergency support (AOG -Aircraft on Ground service);
• Coordinate the analyst roster to provide 24/7 out of hour’s emergency support;
• Ensure that quality procedures are developed, maintained and adhered to;
• Produce case study documentation Customer service excellence:
• Be the customer account manager for customers allocated to your team providing service excellence to include;
o Ensuring analysis activities are completed within the SLA
o Ensuring that monthly safety reports are produced and published on time
o Coordinate regular contract review meetings with all customers which may require overseas travel
• Provide ownership of customer
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close