3 months ago
Crew Planning Services is responsible for the short to long-term planning for Flight and Cabin Crew for our regional, domestic, short and long haul international operations. Our department comprises of a dedicated team of crew analysts, crew training planners and crew roster planners responsible for the provision, advice and delivery of aircrew rosters and to support the coordination and planning of crew training requirements.
We are now embarking on the next exciting steps of our journey and our team is evolving. This is a great opportunity to lead your team as we go through a series of changes to better support our work groups and offer greater operational efficiency and effectiveness.
About the role:
In these newly created roles of Team Leader Flight Crew Roster Planning and Team Leader Cabin Crew Roster Planning you will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing the Crew Roster Planning teams who coordinate all aspects of flight crew and/or cabin crew roster production. Balancing crew satisfaction, fairness, productivity targets and operational robustness makes this a challenging role.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all regulatory and industrial changes are implemented into the roster production cycle. Ongoing liaison and relationship management with Flight and Cabin Crew management and Network Operations management is essential.
The succeed in this role you will the demonstrate:
* Highly developed planning and problem-solving skills
* Working knowledge of resource planning processes, theories and methodologies
* Ability to interpret and understand industrial agreements and CASA regulations
* Knowledge of aircrew resource management systems
* Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritise changing workloads and deliver results within tight timeframes
* Proven ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Proven leadership skills with the ability to coach and lead team members
* Experience managing supplier contracts and compliance related activities
For more information about this opportunity, please see below job description:
PD Team Leader Crew Roster Planning.doc
If you are a passionate and solutions focused leader who is a strong collaborator, communicator and looking for the next challenge, then we want to hear from you!