6 months ago
Systems Performance Management Engineer (InfoVista)
Req #: 218550
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Lab and Development Systems Performance Management Engineer to provide assistance for the development, implementation and testing of the DISA Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS).
More About the Role:
In this role, you will work closely with JRSS capability development teams to build, integrate, test and deliver new and updated functionality. You will develop solutions, troubleshoot problems, deploy and integrate products, support project CM in a lab environment.
* Responsible for providing SME support for the InfoVista Performance Management Suite.
* Provides tier 2/3 support for JRSS network performance management applications.
* Will support the design, development, test, and deployment of new performance management functionality within JRSS.
* Responsible for developing the documentation required to operationalize new or existing performance management capability.
This position would work out of Ft Meade MD. We look forward to working with you on this exciting opportunity!
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined education, with 12 years of experience; or 10 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
* Experience with Performance Management
* DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
* Must possess an active DOD Secret Security clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
* Experience with collection protocols such as SNMP, WMI, VMWare API, and SMI.
* Experience with developing scripts using Perl, Shell, and PLSQL languages.
* Familiarity with Network Defense Operations
* Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
* Network and System (Linux, Windows) administration experience
* Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and SNMP based network management
* Understanding of Network Performance Management and creating Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to support customers and metrics
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.