4 months ago
Systems Operations Maintenance Professional
Req #: 211067
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI, Inc. has an immediate opening for a highly-organized Systems Operations Maintenance Professional to join our mission-driven team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned technical and analytical thinking professionals who thrive on supporting our client's cybersecurity mission and growth objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
Position will be responsible for configuring network security systems, maintaining these systems, tracking and reporting security events on multiple government systems, , research and analysis that involves formulating both well-thought out processes and maintenance for assigned cybersecurity network activities, presenting process and network security mitigation findings to senior management and other agencies, preparing recommendations for organizational immediate actions, and establishing format and reporting requirements.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
* Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required (must have held a SCI level clearance within the past 18 months). In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
* Bachelor’s Degree required plus 5-9 years directly related work
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Install, configure, and maintain multiple vendor specific devices.
* Ability to design, build, and maintain lab network and servers.
* Proficient in OSX, Linux, and Windows.
* Experience with VMWare virtualization software.
* Efficiently facilitate and expedite the tracking, handling, and reporting of all security events and computer incidents in accordance with government procedures.
* Work with other Team members to ensure an effective and efficient cyber incident management system for a Federal government customer.
* Responsible for implementing server configurations, operating systems, firewalls, patch management, and account management to protect the systems against threats and vulnerabilities.
* Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
* Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
* Configure / add new services as necessary.
* Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
* Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
* Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
* Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
* Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Ability to understand and learn technical specifications, system requirements and other application design information as needed.
* Proficiency in Linux/Windows/OSX system administration.
* Understanding of Systems and Network Administration and Network Security.
* Experience writing scripts to monitor system services, resources, data mine logs, etc.
* Previous experience developing Python/Bash/Perl or similar scripts.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.