4 months ago
Systems Integration and Test (I&T) Engineer, Orlando FL
Job ID: 464309BR Date posted: Dec. 17, City: Orlando State: Florida
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking as Systems Integration and Test (I&T) Engineer to lead test activities for a weapon development program(s). The successful candidate will have experience in systems engineering principles as it relates to weapons developmental testing. Duties include;
• Interpret and decompose requirements for test plan development.
• Support test plan, test procedure and run card development for ground tests, free flight and live fire events.
• Support the planning and execution of weapons ground and flight tests in conjunction with the USG, MFC System Test IPT, and team members.
• Lead system level tests at each phase of the development process.
• Support coordination of Flight Readiness Review (FRR) requirements across product teams. Participate in Test Readiness Reviews (TRR) and Flight Readiness Reviews (FRR) for all phases of weapons developmental testing.
• Provide real-time mission support and post mission debriefs of weapon performance. Interpret and analyze test firing telemetry data.
• Document findings and results in accordance with established development and configuration management processes.
• Effectively communicate and report on discovered anomalies.
• Assist with troubleshooting and deficiency correction.
• Support Test Plan Working Group (TPWG) meetings.
• Provide support to Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) units, Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E).
This position will require occasional travel.
Candidate selected must have an active Secret clearance that has been investigated within the last five years.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, and SeaWorld. Orlando is also home to the second largest University in the US, the University of Central Florida (UCF). Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1.5 hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
Candidate must have exceptional interpersonal skills and must be able to work well in a test team environment.
Understanding of weapon integration test operations.
Development Test & Evaluation Flight Test Experience.
Excellent system troubleshooting skills and experience.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office and test data analysis.
Demonstrated weapons testing expertise and has knowledge of other related disciplines.
Currently holds a Secret clearance with a background investigation within the last 5 years.
Knowledge of U.S. military aviation operations.
Working knowledge of weapon sub-systems and how they integrate with the aircraft.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First