4 months ago
Systems Infrastructure Engineer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 210723
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will support transformation of established infrastructure using automation. You will support building new systems environments, and upgrading/patching existing ones, through use of automation tooling. You will design and develop reusable components, code and document custom automation frameworks, maintain scripts, and update these items as needed to build continuous delivery pipelines, ensuring rapid availability of the product.
More About the Role:
* Responsible for deploying and decommissioning client environments for multi and single tenant hosted applications following established processes and procedures.
* Responsible for monitoring system and application performance to detect errors, apply testing procedures/methodologies (e.g. diagnostic software) and provide interpretation of data.
* Provide hands-on support for the ongoing development of infrastructure and support operation and maintenance team.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
* BA/BS and 10+ years of related experience
* Experience with Linux server administration
* Experience with version control systems (GIT), configuration management (i.e. Chef), central logging and monitoring solution (i.e. Solarwinds).
* Experience with DevOps concepts, RHEL and Windows operating systems
* Experience with strategies for database backups and file system backups
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience within the customer space is preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.