4 months ago
Systems Engineer with CISSP TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 217302
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has several opportunities open for candidates to support the Department of Defense in conducing cyber vulnerability evaluations of critical infrastructure and weapons systems. We are looking for system and cyber security engineers who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Candidates will support and possibly lead a variety of cyber vulnerability evaluations. The ability to work and collaborate with individuals and organizations from the Armed Services and other Government Agencies is critical. You will serve as liaison between government Program Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Integrators. You will analyze system requirements and lead design and development activities. You will also guide users in formulating requirements, while also advising alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies. As a System Engineer you will be developing system Architecture and system design documentation. There will be opportunities for domestic and international travel.
You will use your twenty years (20) of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will have full responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph (full-scope is preferred and will be required, but CI is acceptable)
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering discipline; 5 years of additional Systems Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
* Twenty (20) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer on large programs and contracts
Qualifications Nice to Have:
* Practical understanding of the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
* Ability to serve as a member of the CCB.
* Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Independent thinker who is adaptable to evolving customer requirements and direction.
* Practical knowledge of system design alternatives that consider life cycle cost, reuse, complexity, risk, system expansion, and growth.
* Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.