2 months ago
Systems Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Fort Meade, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting chance for an energetic, mid-level engineer to join our team to help support the mission as a System Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. You will need network engineering knowledge, and a security background specifically STE/STN. You will need problem solving skills, the ability to communicate up and down (orally and in writing), and requirements gathering/documenting. As a System Engineer, you will be assisting with requirements definition and breakdowns, and development of system engineering documentation (i.e. CONOPS, Risk Management and System Engineering Plans) associated with acquisitions. You will also provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology; as well as develop and incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. You will be responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
You will use your fourteen years of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will be communicating with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering discipline; 5 years of additional Systems Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
* Fourteen years’ experience as a Systems Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
* Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts.
* Ability to manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
* Knowledge of development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
* Strong Tech writing skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus.
* Detail oriented and analytical.
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.