about 1 month ago
Systems Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Fort Meade, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. You will serve as liaison between government Program Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Integrators. You will analyze system requirements and lead design and development activities. You will also guide users in formulating requirements, while also advising alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies. As a System Engineer you will be developing system Architecture and system design documentation.
You will use your twenty years of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will have full responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph
* Twenty years’ experience as a Systems Engineer on large programs and contracts
* Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts.
* Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
* Five years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Practical understanding of the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
* Ability to serve as a member of the CCB.
* Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Independent thinker who is adaptable to evolving customer requirements and direction.
* Practical knowledge of system design alternatives that consider life cycle cost, reuse, complexity, risk, system expansion, and growth.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.