4 months ago
Systems Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 220623
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a System Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. Qualified candidates must have a current TS/SCI with Poly and an understanding of the NSA’s missions and organizations. Your excellent experience in enterprise architecture and process development will be necessary to help your customer with mission critical work. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth!
You will use your fourteen years of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will be communicating with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI with active polygraph
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering discipline; 5 years of additional Systems Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
* Fourteen years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
* Specific experience with CONOP development
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus.
* Detail oriented and analytical.
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Repository development experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.