4 months ago
Systems Engineer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 210731
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will utilize C2S/AWS skills and perform user/group account management, file and directory administration, firewall modification, and configuration of SSH, NTP, DNS, NFS, and NIC bonding and teaming. You will design, develop and test new features delivered as applications or services.
More About the Role:
* Will develop automated system tasks using Bash, Perl, Puppet, Ruby, Curl, Python, Foreman, Ansible or AWS bootstrapping via cloud-init scripts.
* Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
* Will troubleshoot production issues and will document current and future configuration processes and policies.
* Write scripts to automate operations and server management.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly
* BA/BS and 3+ years of experience
* Have experience with AWS as well as experienced Systems Engineer performing Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS Linux system administration to include user/group account management, file & directory administration, firewall modification, sudoers file modification, configuration of SSH, NTP, DNS, NFS, NIC bonding/teaming, port forwarding and system limits
* Have experience with developing automated system tasks using at least one or more of the following scripting languages: Bash, Perl, Puppet (Ruby), Curl or Python, Foreman, Ansible, or AWS bootstrapping via cloud-init scripts.
* Have experience developing modules or scripts to harden systems based on Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks or similar standards
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrated experience with systems vulnerability remediation activities (applying missing patches, disabling weak ciphers, installing PKI certificates, disabling weak protocols, and providing evidence to demonstrate completion of relevant security actions) is desired
* Demonstrated experience performing Oracle/Sun Solaris 10 or Solaris 11 Systems administration is desired. Demonstrated experience with performance tuning of infrastructure components such as operating systems, application servers, or databases is desired
* Demonstrated experience with building infrastructure using API, command line interfaces (CLI's), or silent installation files is desired
* Demonstrated experience with engineering solutions to satisfy high availability and business continuity requirements, such as Recover Time Objectives and Recovery Point Objectives, is desired. Demonstrated experience with customer security and accreditation activities is desired
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.