4 months ago
Systems Engineer, SME
Req #: 216814
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to do:
You will get to work in a challenging environment and with a motivated team focused on delivering value add reporting and analytical capabilities to execute accelerated risk decisions and provide insight into the cyber risk posture of the Enterprise. You will serve as a SME providing technical solutions to deliver automated assessment capabilities and integration of cyber data into reporting and analysis services.
More About This Role:
* Help business units identify technology solutions with the potential to improve business processes.
* Identify technical risks and develop mitigation strategies
* Provide assistance to project or program teams.
* Provide conceptual design, prototype and test cycles appropriate to a chosen technical solution.
* Identify and manage dependencies with other systems and elements of the IT infrastructure.
* Evaluate industry offering to identify products and technologies with the potential to support the design.
* Validate system elements and requirements.
* Survey products and technical infrastructure as part of the system selection process.
* Assess system designs to validate them against expected technical parameters.
* Identify hardware and applications needed to complete the development process.
* Ensure all product and administrative documentation is completed and maintained to verify continuity and historical reference.
* Ensure deliverables meet all relevant quality and security standards.
* Help develop and maintain an existing tool to ingest data from third party sources into existing schema
Required Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrated experience with full-stack development and integration with custom applications based on specialized requirements.
* Experience with Object Oriented Design Methodology, design, implementation and administration.
* Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and problem solving both technical and non-technical issues.
* Demonstrated experience exhibiting written and oral communication skills, ability to convey complex technical/programmatic issues concisely.
* Self-starter with ability to operate in a constantly changing environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently with changing priorities. Demonstrated experience working both independently and in a team environment
* Bachelor’s degree and 12 years relevant experience
* Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.