3 months ago
Systems Engineer - Scrum Master
Job ID: 445776BR Date posted: Aug. 07, City: Huntsville State: AlabamaProgram: MASC-F
Description:LM is seeking qualified candidates to join the Modeling and Simulations Contract Framework and Tools (MASC-F) program. The MASC-F program will support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) in performing Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Modeling & Simulation (M&S) and it's intended uses. This includes the following categories; Concept Evaluation, Developmental Engineering, Testing and Verification, Assessment, Training, and Operational Support.
MASC-F personnel will support in the following areas.
• Transition the Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) development and sustainment from the current contract to the MASC-F contract.
• Modify, enhance, develop, and sustain of the MDA Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) to meet MDA's evolving M&S requirements.
• Maintain and evolve the OSF architecture and external interfaces.
• Develop, modify and enhance other BMDS tools as required
Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
Provide Event Support to the customer plan, observe, identify issues, analyze, and feedback into the agile development teams for problem resolution.
Additionally, the candidate will facilitate an agile team as the Scrum Master. Conducting team tag-ups, meeting with product owners, release manager, and scrum of scrums. Ensuring the team remains engaged and productive.
• Experience with lab administration and change / configuration management in systems and subsystem level Systems Administration and Enterprise experience, including but not limited to MS Windows, UNIX/Linux operating system environments.
• Experience with Information Assurance (IA) hardening and compliance, i.e. STIG & DSS compliance, documentation, etc.
• Experience with VMWare, VxRails, vSphere, vRealize and managing virtualized infrastructure.
• Experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux installation, configuration, and administration.
• Experience with virtualized operating system concepts and administration
• Knowledge with Windows Server systems.
• Knowledge of scripting languages like PERL, Jscript, Unix Shell, Python, etc.
• Security+ Certified.
• Active Secret security clearance.
• Scaled Agile Framework experience; working as a part of a SCRUM Team.
• Experience as Scrum Master. Certified Scrum Master.
• Proficient in using DOORS for requirements management.
• Understanding and working knowledge of SysML.
• Ability to derive, manage, and verify requirements.
• Experience on an Agile software development team.
• Ability to decompose high level system architectures and requirement specification into Agile capabilities, features and stories.
• Interact with the government customer and stakeholders to develop clear definitions of required capabilities.
• Working knowledge of MBSE activities and implementation. Utilizing Rhapsody to support MBSE.
• Candidates should have a solid understanding of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and Ballistic Missile Defense Systems (BMDS).
• Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Technology Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First