5 months ago
Systems Engineer (Intermediate)
Req #: 216181_21061
Location: Glen Burnie, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is looking for an enthusiastic Systems Engineer (Intermediate) in the MD area. Join team CACI to use your skills to responsible for plan, implement, and maintain the clients electronic infrastructure.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Under minimal direction, provide specialized expertise within multiple systems, hardware disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas.
* Responsible for performing in-depth analysis and technical support of systems network and security products, including complex problem resolution, design, development, testing, operational integration, and user support.
* Assist in the planning and conversion for new hardware and security products.
* Maintain currency, debugs and configures related hardware and security products.
* Provide operating systems planning and evaluation for performance analysis, capacity planning and hardware upgrades.
* Work from specifications to develop or modify operating systems applications.
More About the Role:
* Assist with design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of programs.
* Interface with other system support groups to resolve problems, setting standards and improving overall efficiency of the operating system.
* Design, code, test and implement tools for operations automation.
* Work on most phases of hardware and security systems programming applications and may require instruction and guidance in other phases.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Required Experience: Five years direct experience in the last seven years.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering).
* DoD Approved 8570 Baseline IAT Level I or Level II certification.
* ITIL Foundations certification required. must be current or able to be obtain within 90 days of start date.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP).
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.