4 months ago
Systems Engineer/Integration and Test Engineer/F-35/Orlando, FL
Job ID: 465342BR Date posted: Dec. 21, City: Orlando State: FloridaProgram: OC
Description:This position is for a Systems Engineer/Test Engineer on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Training Systems Program. The candidate will thoroughly test and validate the F-35 Training System during the entire product development phase, identifying defects, proposing solutions, and verifying implemented solutions to ensure a quality product is delivered.
The candidate for Systems Engineer/Test Engineer on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Training Systems Program must be able to support design, development and execution of integration and test plan/procedures to verify and validate various simulator configurations, functionality, and capabilities. The candidate must have knowledge in test methodology, systems integration, requirements verification, and systems validation. The Systems Engineer/Test Engineer will prepare and assess the Training System readiness for daily test operations, provide test data for analysis, identify and document system defects, and conduct briefs/debriefs with the internal team members and the customer.
The candidate must have basic knowledge of simulation system concepts, configurations, integration, test, and trouble shooting. Understanding of military aviation concept of operations and tactics is highly desired. Systems integration experience with software intensive systems is desired.
Predominant test systems and platforms are Windows based Operating Systems (O/S) with some Unix O/S. The system components are predominantly Off The Shelf systems that are then configured for the needs of the customer.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
- Must have a current Secret security clearance with an investigation completion date within the last 6 years.
- Experience with hardware/software integration
- Experience with test procedure development and execution
- Experience with requirements verification
- Experience with system validation
- Strong planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment
- Aircraft Mission Systems Integration
- Aircraft Vehicle Systems Integration
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Aircraft Sensor and Weapon Integration
- Mission Planning and Scenario Development
- Flight Operations
- Experience with Distributive Mission Training Systems
- Experience with COTS equipment and system integration
- Experience with electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- Experience with software development and design
- Experience with information technology (including systems and network administration)
- Flexibility to support a swing shift or weekend test schedule, as required.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First