4 months ago
Systems Engineer for Advanced Programs RF
Job ID: 451431BR Date posted: Sep. 20, City: Littleton State: ColoradoProgram: SP-APME
Description:Advanced Programs RF (APRF) is seeking an engineer with systems analysis and digital signal processing experience who will generate modeling/simulations for complex space-flight payloads and ground processing applications for evolving new space architectures. Also generate simulations to assess payload capabilities with respect to functional requirements for existing architectures. The individual will work closely with systems and payload design engineers to identify key capabilities to meet mission needs, and construct Matlab, JAVA, or C/C++ models for simulation and algorithm verification. Also, participate in proposals for future designs. This is a high-visibility, fast-paced environment with opportunities to work a variety of mission spaces and payloads.
(1) Experience with algorithms and analysis for RF applications, including link analysis, propagation effects, and digital signal processing (DSP)algorithms
(2) Proficient experience in MATLAB or other rapid-prototyping tools for algorithm development
(3) Basic experience with RF link budgets, such as in MS Excel
(4) Experience with technical presentations, reports, and/or proposals
(5) Past experience in championing new technology areas
(1) Real-world applied experience with digital signal processing algorithms such as matched filtering, signal detection, demodulation, and/or co-variance processing, etc.
(2) Familiarity with digital beamforming
(3) Familiarity with rapid prototyping through either lab bench demonstrations and/or modeling and simulation
(4) Familiarity with end-to-end RF payload design considerations, and systems engineering
(5) 5 years of experience with algorithms and analysis for RF applications, including link analysis, propagation effects, and digital signal processing (DSP)algorithms
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: RF Engineering Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First