4 months ago
Systems Engineer / Field Service Representative
Req #: 215578_20164
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI’s National & Cyber Solutions business group (BITS, BIT Systems Team) is looking for a Systems Engineer / FSR to join our growing team in Sterling, VA and/or Sarasota, FL
What You’ll Get to Do:
Opportunity to serve as a Systems Engineer/Field Service Rep focusing on installations and O&M tasks across the Counter-RCMA mission. Assisting with Test Center daily operations and system testing. With our team, you can expect to work with highly motivated technical teammates that will support and push you and will expect reciprocal action on your part. You will be part of a team and culture of sharing information amongst teammates, team before self, and one of encouraging self-improvement.
More About this Role:
This program will primarily assist in supporting numerous customers that the Sky Tracker team supports. It will oversee the 24/7 requirements as part of the O&M offerings for our customers. When issues arise troubleshooting the systems remotely or utilizing secure links will be required. You will also assist with trouble shooting and when applicable be traveling to customer sites for preventative maintenance trips.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision as well as with other individuals on the team
* Ability to operate RF equipment, electronic troubleshooting equipment
* Linux experience
* Ability to lift 75 lbs
* Climbing certified
* Familiarity with using the Sky Tracker web page application
* Experience with setting up Point to Point networks
* Understanding of basic IP network topologies and ability to resolve network issues
* Experience using Puppet and executing software installations on deployed hardware at customer sites
* Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
* Experience with RMA process
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.