about 1 month ago
High Point, NC US
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking Systems Engineer to support a critical contract in High Point, NC. You’ll focus on a broad range of technologies on a multi-disciplinary system design and verification teams. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you!
What You’ll Get to Do:
Under direct supervision, the Systems Engineer will research, define, analyze, evaluate, develop, implement, integrate, test, and document complex HW/SW based systems. Provide input in a team environment throughout the system development lifecycle, from concept through development, verification and validation, deployment, and operations and maintenance in the field operating environment.
* Collaborate internally with multi-disciplined software and hardware development, integration, deployment and maintenance teams to achieve program goals
* Support systems engineering solutions for complex systems including, system definition, system modeling, requirements development and flow down, integration, and test
* Help translate customer requirements into system requirements; perform requirements analysis and systems partitioning
* Assist in flowing down systems requirements to architectural elements
* Support the development of content for technical reviews with the customer
* Provide technical support for systems analysis, modeling and simulation of systems
* Follow direction to analyze performance and conduct system verification
* Support the development of partner relationships
* Work with senior engineers to analyze and troubleshoot complex system problems
* Consistent and reliable attendance required
* Travel to other company locations or customer sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
* Work is typically performed in an office environment which requires proper safety precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering and 0-2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education and experience.
* Understanding of hardware and/or software development processes
* Knowledge of one or more of the following technical areas: RF, Hardware, Software, Communications systems, Network and Infrastructure
* Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Must be flexible, decisive and proactive problem solver in a fast-paced environment
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.