about 1 month ago
Shaw Air Force Base, SC US
CACI has an exciting and immediate opportunity for a Systems Engineer to support the USAFCENT Network Operations Security Center (NOSC). This opportunity serves as the customer on-site Tier 3 support at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina.
- Position requires you to have a strong technical background, but also great communication skills to interface with the client, military and contractor NOSC users.
- You will perform the following Job Duties: engineering, installing, maintaining, configuring and optimizing Microsoft PC and Server Operating Systems to include, Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016 and future operating systems.
- Integrate and apply third-party software/applications with Microsoft OS. Understand AD principles at forest and domain levels, and apply these principles at various levels for of the AD tree, including containers, and leaf objects.
- Apply and maintain all enterprise and site-specific Group Policy Objects (GPO) in an AD environment.
- Apply and manage internal Domain Name Service (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) for AD environment.
- Configure and maintain DNS and BIND domain name services on both UNIX and Microsoft platforms.
- Perform analysis for collaboration of network / system needs and participate in planning, designing, upgrading and deployment of enterprise datacenter hardware and software using a project based timeline.
- Use advanced technical writing skills to develop and update IT systems concept of operations and engineering plans.
- DoD Secret Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance prior to starting)..
- 5-7 years of relevant IT experience in the field and/or a Bachelor's Degree
- MCSE Certification
- CCENT Certification
- Security+ CE
- Deployable to the Southwest Asian Theater -25%
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team lead/member of small teams functioning as a subject matter expert
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Knowledge of basic networking and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, DNS.
- Understanding of the function of Certificate Authority (CA), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), and LEAP server PKI technologies used to support the enterprise
- Knowledge of DoD, Air Force, and local base instructions governing military networks at the enterprise level.
US-Shaw Air Force Base-SC-COLUMBIA
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.