about 1 month ago
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
CACI is seeking a cleared Systems Engineer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD to support C2S3!
What You'll Get To Do:
* Interact with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design.
* Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems
* Participate in system feasibility, proposals, design and integration
* Create documentation relevant to the developed product
* Provide system administration support for lab
* Assist in fixing security vulnerabilities and other bugs, and improving the usability or performance
* Participate in the development of test strategies.
* May provide training to users of a new system
* May oversee the implementation of a new system
* Solve engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
More About the Role:
* The SEC C3T Directorates mission is to serve as the software technical lead in the evaluation, insertion, and integration of emerging software technology focused on the Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Sensors and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) domain with an emphasis on Command and Control (C2); the current and future Army Battle Command System (ABCS); and enabling strategic and tactical systems.
* Responsible for supporting PEO C3T and PM MC in ensuring the software has been correctly developed, documented, and is supportable during post deployment.
* Software suitability and supportability are paramount responsibilities of SEC C3T.
* Within the SEC C3T Directorate Mission Command Division (MCD), the Development Branch is responsible for providing system and software engineering support to command and control (C2) systems, common operational picture (COP), real-time situational awareness, and the enabling infrastructure for PM MC Systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
* 5 years of related work experience.
* An understanding of server architecture (including servers, switches and storage arrays) and corresponding server software and communication protocols.
* Must be flexible with changing requirements.
* Must be knowledgeable in the application of current and emerging network software and hardware technology and protocols.
* Experience with VMware/ESXI 5.5 or above.
* System Administration and Testing experience.
* SW/HW Integration.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with DoD systems.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Automation/ Auto Deployment
* Experience with JIRA, TFS or equivalent management tool
* An advanced degree is desirable.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.