4 months ago
Req #: 216717
Location: Reston, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a System Engineer you will provide end-to-end system lifecycle support for all systems within the PKI Services Branch. Must have an extensive background in PKI Technology including Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), Secure Hash Algorithm 1 & 2 (SHA1 & SHA2), HSMs, system engineering, systems architecture, application deployment, Windows OS and Linux OS.
* Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal.
* Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
* Ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocates requirements to segments.
* Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
* Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
* Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer-related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
* Test, maintain, and monitor programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of programs and systems.
* Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
* Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow. Analyze and study complex system requirements.
* Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user level documentation.
* Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and business process modernization projects.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Microsoft Server installation and Configuration Experience
* Microsoft Certificate Authorities Installation, Configuration, and Deployment
* Active Directory experience
* Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
* PKI X.509 technology experience
* Must be a self-starter to deliver projects both independently and working within groups.
* Significant experience preparing PowerPoint presentations, engineering diagrams in Visio, and technical documentation (e.g., requirements and design) for complex systems is required.
* Strong oral and written communications skills required.
* Ability to support on-call support and pager coverage.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Hardware Security Module (HSM) Install, Configuration, and Deployment
* ICD-503 Security Processes
Education and Experience Requirements:
* 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
* 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
* 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
* 6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
* 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
* CISSP desired
Work Hours: Core Hours 9:00 0 3:00
Location: Herndon, VA
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.