6 months ago
Req #: 217597_23666
Location: Hampton, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI is seeking a Systems Engineer for potential work to lead and manage operations and maintenance (O&M), research and development (R&D), and procurement of data and information processing capabilities. The focus will be to improve battlespace awareness and data for decision making at all echelons across Combat Air Force (AF) Command and Control (C2) and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) enterprise, Intelligence Community (IC), Joint, and Coalition air, space, cyberspace, and intelligence components, systems, and architectures.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Responsible for applying knowledge of computer science principles to support complex research and engineering.
* Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems.
* Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; Ensures software standards are met. Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of increasing scope and complexity as assigned.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors’ degree in computer science, related engineering or scientific discipline, and experience with high-order languages and standard libraries.
* Eligible to obtain a Department of Defense (DOD) position appropriate level of security clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.