5 months ago
The Applications and End User Support team is looking for a Systems and Data Analyst – Junior Level to support Weights, Mechanical and Structural, Payloads, and Airplane Systems portfolios. This is a large portfolio of Airplane Systems and Payloads (approximately 125 applications) and is a very dynamic and challenging environment. Applications include, but are not limited to: SLATE, WARS, EMDS, Chapter2, BAAT, IRC Speed, PACER, CertLibrary, CSW/XSA and others. This position will be located in North Charleston, SC.
* Apply tools, delivery systems, and business expertise to the investigation and resolution of significant problems.
* Review Trouble Tickets, prioritize the work, analyze results and work with customer engagement to disposition work and resolve problems.
* Work with the development team to transition the work and acquire the knowledge necessary to support the products, many times with limited resources or documentation.
* Continually engage with developers and product owners to on-board applications into our ITIL based framework.
* Support IT Compliance and Disaster Recovery initiatives.
* Participate in On-Call and Major Incident Management issues to resolve production impacts in a timely manner.
* Support quality production implementations by providing User Acceptance Testing.
* Work with the ITI organization to implement system and software changes.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
* Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
* Previous experience working with customers, end users, process analysts and developers to understand requirements and processes.
* Previous experience collaborating across IT organizations to coordinate the resolution of complex issues.
* Previous experience in computing and database management.
* Previous experience in Windows server administration.
* Previous experience with SQL server databases.
* Previous experience with Oracle 11 or above.
* Previous experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Previous experience with HP Service Manager (HPSM).
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Contingent Upon Program Award