4 months ago
System Test Engineer
Req #: 220579
Location: Denver, CO US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Do you have a passion for innovation? So do we! At CACI LGS Labs our people are our greatest asset – we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
CACI LGS Labs is seeking a System Test Engineer III, under general supervision, design and develop moderately complex test programs, processes, and systems to measure the functionality and integrity of products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with hardware and software development engineers to design and write detailed test plans to provide necessary test coverage
* Perform manual and automated test execution within a lab environment
* Effectively document identified defects and collaborate with engineers on characterization
* Use test equipment to instrument required testing environments. (e.g. protocol analyzers, cellular test equipment.)
* Be able to develop automated test scripts for defined test coverage
* Ability to work within build and integration systems for product development delivery cadence
* Support the provisioning and testing of specific customer deliverables
* Communicate test results to customers and stakeholders
* Act as the Point of Contact for all test related issues for assigned project
* Travel to other CACI Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all Ethical and Compliance policies
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering or related technical discipline and a minimum of 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education, and experience.
* Experience with test case management systems (e.g. Testlink, Zephyr, Testopia)
* Experience with defect and issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira, Bugzilla)
* Experience with automated script development within test frameworks or operating systems
* Experience with multiple operating systems (e.g. Linux. Microsoft, iOS)
* Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills
* Knowledge of desktop application software. (e.g. Microsoft Office, Openoffice, iWork)
* Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to work independently within a small team
* Ability to perform effectively within short time constraints
* Self-teaching, with the ability to learn quickly
* Provide flexibility to move between and support multiple projects.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* ISO/OSI protocol stacks, TCP/IP networking, and cellular system wireless protocols
* Knowledge of agile development process within a scrum or Kanban team
* Understanding of continuous integration frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
* Use of source code management tools (e.g. git, repo, Perforce )
* Knowledge of test instrumentation (e.g. Spectrum Analyzers, Protocol Analyzers)
* Knowledge of software based analytic tools (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark)
* Familiarity with virtualization platforms and containers (e.g. VMware, Docker)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.