3 months ago
ARE YOU A TRAVELER?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
System Specialist HR IT
SAS IT & Digital Innovation is responsible for all IT within Scandinavian Airlines. The organization has 100 employees and is located at SAS Head Office, Frösundavik, Solna, just outside Stockholm. SAS IT & Digital Innovation is divided in 6 main departments and in the role as System Specialist you report to the Service Manager HR IT in Corporate Functions & Analytics.
HR IT will start a new journey into the cloud. We are looking for a driven and business-minded person to the new position as Systems Specialist HR IT.
Do you want to be a part of this exciting journey to transform the HR processes and implement a modern system to support them?
As a System Specialist, you will cooperate closely together with internal stakeholders in the HR organization and other business units, and with current and future vendors and external partners. You will participate in the implementation project which will give you an opportunity to learn about SAS business and HR processes.
As a system specialist in HR IT your responsibilities are to:
* Support the business in process development and lean process improvements
* Support business representatives to describe and specify requirements
* Describe business requirement to IT specific solutions/enhancements in accordance with procedure agreements with IT Suppliers
* Analysis of issues and problems in the delivery of the IT-services, reporting errors to supplier, verifying solutions and ensuring documentation
* 1st point of contact for business users/operational users and for external/internal IT suppliers or IT services
* Represent and participate in regular meetings and follow up with SAS IT and external system providers
* Support the IT-suppliers with knowledge and guidance regarding SAS IT standards and policies
* Support and project lead development projects
Experience and Background
* Undergraduate education (or equivalent)
* Experience from a similar position in a large organization
* Experience of supporting business representatives in HR and Payroll business processes
* Experience of application maintenance and development
* Experience of Success Factors including integrated payroll areas
* Speak and write English and a Scandinavian language fluently
As a person, you take own responsibility, get things done and deliver results. You are a structured problem solver with a high degree of independence, integrity, personal drive and capability to take own initiatives. Also, you are commercially driven with an interest in business processes and solutions. You have ability to lead task forces and project teams and you communicate easily with stakeholders on all levels.
Is this you? If so, come fly with us!
Deadline for the application is the 15th of November 2018 and all applications will be processed on a continues bases, so we ask you to send your application as soon as possible. The position can be filled before the deadline. Please send your application as soon as possible by using the apply button. We ask you to respect that we will not handle applications submitted via email. For further information, please contact:
Maria Sandberg, Service Manager HR IT by
We are investing in our future and are introducing new aircrafts to our fleet with approx. 15-20% less fuel consumption compared to today’s models. By 2023 SAS will operate a single fleet consisting of the markets most efficient short- and medium-haul aircraft. Read more here.
What we offer?
Our employees are valued as our most important resource. To help you as an employee to reach your full potential, we focus on leadership and goal orientated team collaboration. Our ambition is to ensure the right conditions for continuous development of our business and our employees. We want you to grow and develop in your daily assignments, and to gain experience and knowledge to be able to seek new roles and opportunities within SAS.
About our Office
Frösundavik is a great place to work. There is a gym, restaurant, café and a variety of services to make your life easier. It’s located in a green area of Solna and close to Hagaparken and Brunnsviken. There’s a non-stop bus connection from the Central Station to Frösunda and commuter trains to/from Solna Station. Of course, cycling is another option and many of us enjoy the scenic route to the office every day.