about 1 month ago
System Integration/Test Engineer Staff
Job ID: 478625BR Date posted: Apr. 09, City: King of Prussia State: PennsylvaniaProgram: Guided Projectile
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
This position is located in King of Prussia, PA and supports Air Force Programs (AFP) under LM Space's Strategic and Missile Defense (SMD) line of business.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You will lead the System Integration and Test program planning and execution of a guided projectile program(s), including test cost, technical and schedule management, interacting with program leadership and customers, and generating work products.
• You will coordinate SI&T activities.
• You will develop and execute Test Plans and Procedures.
• You will prepare Test Reports.
• You will troubleshoot anomalies
• You will specify and checkout test equipment.
• You will travel to government test sites to support test and evaluation activities.
Occasional travel will be required.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience in aerospace Integration and Test of flight hardware and ground support equipment, including experience as a project/IPT Lead.
• Experience in Test Plan and Procedures development, execution and reporting including qualification and acceptance testing.
• Must be a US citizen, will be subject to a government security investigation, and must meet eligibility requirements for an elevated clearance for access to classified information.
• Flexibility to support occasional alternate shifts during periods of 24/7 continuous testing.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Field artillery or missile experience.
• Experience with developmental, qualification, and acceptance testing.
• Experience with board-box level, subsystem and system-level test planning, script creation and test execution.
• Experience with Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) and Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS).
• LM Space Certified Test Conductor (CTC).
• Experience with Automation Framework.
• Experience with integration and test of Missile Systems, Weapon Systems or Strategic Systems.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: No Career Area: Test Engineering Clearance Level: Top Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First