4 months ago
System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Orlando
Job ID: 457756BR Date posted: Oct. 18, City: Orlando State: FloridaProgram: AGMS
Description:Must be familiar with test equipment build and procurement process. Must be familiar with test stand software. Must be able to redesign for obsolesce substitutions of both hardware and software. Must be able to work multiple test TPS products as they mature through the production process to the integration and deployment process. Must be familiar with the test equipment certification process for sell off to a production environment. Must be able to travel to the Ocala facility to deploy the assigned test equipment. Must be able to work with outsourced build suppliers and be able to interface technically and make substitution or equipment rework decisions. Follow through with procurement and documentation of supplier changes is essential. This job requires independent decision making and taking responsibility and follow through of the decisions on the assigned TPS. This job is for the duplication of many TPS's for the production rate increase of the Hellfire program.
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Test Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First