about 1 month ago
System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Dallas
Job ID: 468251BR Date posted: Jan. 24, City: Grand Prairie State: TexasProgram: ARRW
Description:Air-Launched Rapid Response Weapon (ARRW) - This test engineer will be assigned to ARRW Test equipment design and support. Design/analyze/troubleshoot ATE support equipment to include test stations, test cable assemblies, Interface Test Adapters (ITA), engineering sub-assemblies. Analyze/troubleshoot test software and ATE network issues Support/perform ATE software and hardware validations/verifications Coordinate and direct subcontractor efforts for test equipment deliveries. Coordinate and interact with multiple on-site and off-site organizations and departments. Experience with the C programming, Linux , and National Instruments toolset; specifically: Test Stand, and LabWindows CVI, Labview desired. Candidate must have or be able to obtain DoD Secret Clearance.
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Test Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First