3 months ago
System Integration/Test Engineer
Job ID: 467645BR Date posted: Jan. 16, City: King of Prussia State: PennsylvaniaProgram: WSIC
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
This position is located in King of Prussia, PA and supports the Weapon System Integration Contract (WSIC) Program. As a System Integration/Test Engineer, you will support the Integration and Test Team. You will participate in test planning and execution at the board, box and component level for system elements.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You will support Cost Account Management (CAM), schedule management, risk and opportunity assessments, interacting with leadership and the customer, and generating/providing work products.
• You will participate in the generation of the Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP), Integrated Test Plan (ITP), Test Equipment Management Plan, System Integration Test Plan.
• You will assist in generating the Test Equipment Management Plan (TEMP) involving the design, development and support of test equipment required to support development, assessment and fielding of the contractor's solutions.
Significant travel may be required.
Ability to support changing shift schedules for periodic round-the clock testing is required.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in Integration and Testing.
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
• Prefer at least 2 years experience in Integration and Testing.
• Experience with board-box level test planning, script creation, test execution and report writing.
• Experience with Automation Framework.
• Experience with US strategic or Air Force weapon systems.
• Experience with integration and test of aerospace or weapons systems.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project).
• Top Secret clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: No Career Area: Test Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First