4 months ago
System Engineer TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 217243
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. You will provide networking, fabrication, security, lab and deployment support. You must be able to work independently. Your primary responsibilities include engineering support for network configurations, deployment (loading of software), patching and troubleshooting deployed software and hardware on a variety of servers and switches. This position will require the resolution of connectivity issues between lab, live/dev and production system, system-to-system (application/interface), end-to-end thread, network switch installs/configurations and rack/stack/install of various servers and switch components. Your specific knowledge and ability to trace and resolve issues with associated hosts, hosting platforms, mission software, security and documenting identified resolutions are key functions of this position.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Write/run scripts to support installation, configuration and maintenance of network switches, servers and systems for both test and deployed systems
• Diagram planning to include rack/elevations
• Write test plans/procedures
• Run patch installs
• Support STN/STE requirements
• Review System Security Plans
• Kick and deploy server applications
• Configure applications to use the messaging infrastructure
• Run messaging verification tests
• Maintain system updates with the current deployment information
• Support/monitor metrics pages to isolate issues
• Support monitoring of beacons for daily system troubleshooting
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Skills to support and sustain current and future lab and live/dev and operational systems; ability to install, kick, apply security patches and provide software loading on deployed hardware (Dell, HP, CISCO)
• Ability to build (rack and stack), lab and live/dev systems (e.g. servers, blades, switch)
• Administrator skills for hardware/software, firmware, front-end and remote systems
• Experience with server hardening review/scripts to support deployment
• Experience with ssh, bash, Linux and CentOS
• Experience with network hardware, administration and configuration, routing requirements, mission hosting, IP spreadsheets and allocation
• Experience with domain name service, Network Time Protocols, enterprise messaging, and file forwarding service
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.