2 months ago
System Engineer- Must have active TS/SCI with Poly
Req #: 223039
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced technologies? Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term prime contract.
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport - Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions of message events per day. Enterprise Audit - Provides millions of auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization Services - Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC. Information Transport Service (ITS) - ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting – Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer systems. This position provides system engineering for an Identity and Access Management system. Responsibilities include: development of a firm understanding of a complex system providing Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) and Digital Policy Management (DPM), collaboration with external customers to identify and document new requirements, facilitate decomposition and allocation of software tasking required to implement new tasks, and coordination with software and test teams to ensure proper implementation. This position involves expertise in architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, process improvement, network design and/or implementation, and testing for the program.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines plus 5 years System Engineering experience.
* An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
* Experience with and/or understanding of:
* Decomposing complex, interconnected software processes to identify and document dependencies.
* Requirements analysis and decomposition
* Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) encryption and authentication
* Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) concepts
* LDAP protocol, directories, and replication (RedHat DS)
* Digital Policy Management (DPM) and XACML.
* Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
* Ability to write/review technical documentation including concept of operations, use cases, user guides, and wiki sites.
What We Can Offer You:
CACI’s National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking for a successful candidate who possesses the requisite experience and “can-do” attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional and we’re committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the job and in your career.
TTO # (2019-TTO6-14)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.