4 months ago
Job ID: 461477BR Date posted: Nov. 29, City: Fort Worth State: TexasProgram: F-35
Description:The selected candidate will be a member of the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Team, which is responsible for supporting Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and sustainment activities for the DQIM Production and Delivery Support Team. Will work directly with DQIM leads to monitor, research, process, and manage data exchanges.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support review and processing of F-35 SDP and pursue approval for delivery to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
These SDP include:
Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered BOM
Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL)
Reference & Initialization Data
Quality Assurance Records (QAR) Data
Configuration Management (CM) As-Built Data
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) activities
3. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data submissions during aircraft DD250 and ferry participation and delivery cycle.
4. Assist in coordination with assigned users, application teams, and suppliers, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Request
5. Support the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
6. Participate in functional and timeline analyses, structured improvement activities, trade studies, requirements allocation, and interface definition studies.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 2 years of professional experience; or a related Master’s degree.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to continually learn and expand F-35 system knowledge in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work well with team members across multiple organizations.
- Experience in customer support and troubleshooting
- Able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- U.S citizen
BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Systems, or Software Engineering, or related technical degree.
- F-35 ALIS applications (CMMS and CRM)
- Performing data quality audits/verification
- Data modeling, profiling or analysis techniques to establish patterns and trends
- SQL, scripting languages,
- eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- TeamCenter – PDM/LDM
- Shop Floor Manager (SFM) System
- MIL-STD 1388-2B
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: System of Systems Integration Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First