4 months ago
Req #: 214975
Location: Fort Detrick, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
CACI is seeking a dynamic individual to provide engineering and integration support for an Agile development and re-engineering effort supporting the Medical Logistics community in the Department of Defense.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Coordinate and/or perform additions and changes to network hardware and operating systems, and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation, and testing of new network hardware and software.
* Provide direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware and operating systems, including the evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems.
* Troubleshoot at the physical level of the network, working with network measurement hardware and software, as well as physical checking and testing of hardware devices at the logical level working with communication protocols.
* Maintain network infrastructure standards including network communication protocols such as TCP/IP.
* Provide technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by the government.
More About the Role:
* The successful candidate will have a broad background using a variety of technologies being utilized on this project, as well as the desire and capability to acquire and apply new skills in emerging technologies.
* The candidate must possess the ability to understand complex user requirements and create engineering designs from these requirements.
* Problem diagnosis and troubleshoot are key skills needed for this position. Additionally, this position requires hands on technical work including evaluation, installation, configuration, testing and validation of system components and related integration effort.
* Team work is critical to the success of this project, and the successful candidate will be one who will easily assimilate into a team environment, pursue and accept collaboration with engineers on their own team, as well as cross functionally with partner teams.
* Interaction with the functional user community is required and the ability to translate complex technical information to functional users in a way that is understandable to them is a valuable skill in this position.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 3 years related experience
* Linux and Windows operating systems and related technologies and tools such as Bash, PowerShell, Python
* Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment frameworks and technologies such as Docker, Puppet, Vagrant, Jenkins, Nexus, Git, Selenium, Jira, VMWare and related virtualization technologies supporting CI/CD.
* Application Server technologies such as JBoss and Tomcat
* Cybersecurity certification in CISSP, Security+, or equivalent, as well as RMF and DoD cybersecurity experience.
* NACLC background clearance (Must be obtainable).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Database Technologies include SQL, noSQL, and BigData technologies including Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Hadoop
* Virtualization technologies such as VMWare, Citrix, VEEAM, and related
* IaaS/PaaS cloud computing such as AWS, Azure or similar
* Network engineering experience
* Web Technologies including HTTPD, NGINX, IIS
* Possess DoD 8570/8140 Certification(s) to meet classification for IAT II
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Detrick-MD-FT. DETRICK
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.