2 months ago
System Assurance Coordinator - RAMS-TPRS-CASB01906010
System Assurance Coordinator - RAMS
About Bombardier Transportation
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Our Engineering department is looking for 3 candidates to fill our positions as a “ System Assurance Coordinator”.
These positions will report to the “Manager of vehicles’ security, performance and reliability” and will be based in Saint-Bruno, Québec.
Being part of the Engineering team, the position System Assurance Coordinator can be classified in the CNP 2132 category (Mechanical Engineers).
The ideal candidate must possess a high level of RAMS and rail expertise, and be able to handle the following:
· Be the single point of contact with the client for all related assurance sytems (reliability, maintenance and security)
· Prepare and present the updated report to the client
· Coordinate and track activities and deliveries with security teams in St Bruno and RAM in Vienne
· Be part of the client’s conversation (bi monthly project review) in Toronto
· Participate to the project meetings (PTM, Core Team, etc)
· Find solutions for actual problems
· Work closely with other teams
· Minimum 10 years of experience in the RAMS discipline
· Being bilingual is essential
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Knowledge of the railway field is a major asset
· Strong “political” sense and be able to understand the client’s expectations
· Focus on results
Permanent positions (40 hours per week) located in St Bruno, 1101 rue Parent, Saint-Bruno de Montarville, J3V 6E6, Québec. We offer a competitive salary between 85 000$ et 105 000$, according to the candidate’s experience, with premiums and a range of social benefits including a pension fund and a flexible collective insurance program (drug, dental and heath insurance).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Safety Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.04.2019, 8:05:53 AM
25.06.2019, 10:59:00 PM