about 1 month ago
System/Application Support Engineer - TS/SCI Poly
Hanover, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a System/Application Support Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the System/Application Support Engineer, you will be part of a team providing 2nd tier production and staging support for the software infrastructure.
As a team member, you will also be responsible for:
* Installation of a variety of COTS products that support the client's enterprise
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
* Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline and 3 years of Systems Administration experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
* Linux/Unix systems administration experience
* Experience integrating and troubleshooting distributed systems in a Linux/Unix environment
* Experience installing and configuring COTS software applications
* Ability to provide on-call, after hours support on a weekly rotating schedule.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience supporting software in VMware hosted Linux environments
* Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
* Ability to understand and troubleshoot existing bash/perl scripts
* Understanding of ongoing STE/STN activities with a focus on TLS and the Corporate Authorization Service
* Understanding of networks (such as troubleshooting MTU/WAN latency)
* Experience with various clustering software such as Red Hat Clustering Service (RHCS) and Pacemaker
* Knowledge on local storage versus SAN
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.