about 1 year ago
Position: Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)
Role & Responsibilities:
* To conduct synthetic Flight Instruction on Flight Simulator for pilots training.
* Training of PIC/co-pilots for type rating.
* Training for issue/renewal of Instrument rating.
* To conduct MFTD (Maintenance Flight Training Device) training for pilots.
* To conduct CRM training for pilots.
* Recurrent pilot proficiency training
* Simulator training of SFI and LTCs
* Special Operations Training
* To prepare course outline for various training module.
* To prepare Lesson Plans for various training modules.
* Conducting office duties, projects, course development and other related tasks as required by the Company.
* Completing accurate, detailed reports or assessments of pilots under training.
* Shall have been current in flying as PIC on the same/another type of commercial air transport with a scheduled operator on aeroplane with AUW exceeding 5700 kgs in the preceding 5 years;or
* Shall have been a simulator trainer on the same/another type of commercial air transport with a scheduled operator or a DGCA/ICAO Contracting State approved TRTO/ATO on aeroplane AUW exceeding 5700 kgs in the preceding 5 years
* Shall not have tested alcohol positive during pre/post flight medical check in the previous 3 years of flying and Shall not have been held blameworthy for an aircraft accident/ incident in the previous 3/1 years of flying respectively and,
* Shall have undergone a medical assessment by a doctor qualified in Aviation Medicine on suitability for simulator instructional duties that will address;
* Physical Ability
* Visual and color perception
Application Process: To Apply Click Here .