over 2 years ago
This position performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
• Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty
•The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions.
• This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
• A good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines
• An understanding of the needs of the organization serviced
•Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of five (5) years as a Supply Technician
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran