about 1 month ago
* 19-Jul-2019 to 19-Aug-2019 (CST)
* TSGI - RUCKER
* Fort Rucker, AL, USA
* Full Time
* Will provide Aviation Technical support for the team providing Field and Sustainment level maintenance support/augmentation to include: Production control, Quality Control, Supply Management, maintenance, and repair of aircraft, as well as launch and recovery of aircraft prior to and after the conduct of flight activities in support of the Army National Guard AH-64D Augmentation Training Team at Fort Rucker, AL.
* Establishes and maintains stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
* Establishes and maintains automated and manual accounting records, posts receipts and turn-ins, and performs dues-ins and dues-outs accounting.
* Corrects error and exception documents.
* Reviews and verifies quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents.
* Unloads, unpacks, visually inspects, counts, segregates, pelletizes, and stores incoming supplies and equipment.
* Maintains stock locator system and administers document control procedures.
* Repairs and constructs fiberboard or wooden containers.
* Packs, crates, stencils, weighs, and bands equipment and supplies.
* Constructs bins, shelving, and other storage aids.
* Processes requests and turn-in documents at direct support level through warehousing section.
* Processes inventories, surveys, and warehousing documents.
* Performs prescribed load list (PLL) and shop stock list (SSL) duties in manual and automated supply applications.
* Ensures that inventories and location surveys are performed in accordance with established procedures.
* Instructs warehouse personnel in loading, unloading, segregation, dunnage, palletizing, and selection of stock and storage areas
* Performs property disposal storage functions
* Ensures application of special procedures for handling, storing, packaging and shipping retrograde material.
* Retrieves and analyzes history and activity files pertinent to system rejected documents.
* Recommends additions and deletions to authorized stockage list.
* Maintains accounting records of property disposal activity.
* Reviews requests for major and controlled items.
* Reconciles activity records for monthly and quarterly reporting and status reviews.
* Processes data inquiry and manager referred listings and cards.
* Manages controlled, critical and reserve stocks and operational readiness floats.
* Must demonstrate knowledge of military technical manuals and able to qualify for government equipment operators license as required.
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Must have at least four years of Army aviation retail and wholesale supply systems experience.
* Army 92A MOS or USAF/USN/USMC equivalent preferred; civil aviation equivalent evaluated on case by case basis
* Experience with Army TAMMS/STAMIS and ULLS-A(E) / GCCS-A proficiency required
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as ULLS-A/GCCS-A a must
* We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
* Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
* Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
* May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances
* Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
* Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
* May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA / ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.