7 days ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist (Entry-Level) in Oklahoma City, OK. This position is supporting the Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS).
* Analyzes supply chain data to track purchase requisition releases, purchase contract delivery and other supply chain data.
* Analyzes supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services capabilities, capacity and performs assessment of data that could impact supply support.
* Identifies and resolves customer supply chain management issues and discrepancies.
* Travels for work 10% of the time.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
BDS Supply Chain
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
* Must have experience with Procurement and Supply Chain processes.
* More than 1 year of experience in supply chain strategy.
* Experience establishing relationships and maintaining strong on-going communication with customers, suppliers and/or vendors.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills & Experience):
* Experience with Boeing processes and procedures, is desirable.
* Experience in product support.
* Minimum Bachelors Degree.
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in Oklahoma City, OK and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award