6 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist (Entry-Level) in Oklahoma City, OK.
* Responds to requests for quotes.
* Responds to post production customer supply inquiries and coordinates delivery problem resolution.
* Assists in the collection and processing of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities and capacity.
* Enters and tracks delivery requirements.
* Assists with processing customer material returns.
* Responds to customer inquiries and coordinates delivery problem resolution.
* Assists with order close outs.
* Travels for work 10% of the time.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
BDS Supply Chain
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Requires Bachelors Degree or higher.
* Limited use and application of basic job principles, theories, and concepts.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Supply Chain Experience, knowledge of Supply Chain Systems and Tools
GOLD System, Excel
Typical Education / Experience:
This position is located in Oklahoma City, OK and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award