Morson International is recruiting for a Supply Chain Specialist for a leading aerospace client based in camberley.
Working as part of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for the processing of component repair orders to ensure components are sent for repair within the defined timescale, you will also work with the relevant Logistics teams to track and trace parts that have shipped from one location and not received at the destination within defined timescale.
Working as a part of the Service Centre's Fleet Materials Solutions Team on the following activities.
* Expedite part returns from remote locations
* Raise repair orders and associated system data entries
* Initiate and monitor movements between locations
* Update multiple IT systems with required data
* Resolve problems with material supply and solve issues with data discrepancies.
* Work with multiple stakeholders to understand and satisfy requirements
* Maintain spreadsheets and databases as required
* Create reports and presentations to support Customer/Supplier meetings
* Carry out various different activities associated with Material supply and demand as required to support the business and your team.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
* High level of data accuracy and attention to detail
* Computer literacy
o Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
§ Excel - able to perform Pivots, V Lookups and Graphs
§ PowerPoint - Medium (Presentations, Graphs)
§ Word - Medium (Procedures drafting)
o AMOS Experience beneficial
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to project a positive customer interface at all times
* Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum direct supervision
* Good organisational & presentation skills
* Analytically minded and comfortable in dealing with data
* Fluency in written and verbal English
* Understanding and experience of Airworthiness regulations as they apply to Aircraft Materials is a benefit.
Education & Experience:
* 1 year + Experience in Commercial Aviation, Airline or MRO in a similar role or with experience in maintenance of Technical Records.
* Background in Supply Chain Management and ideally component exchange programs.
* Must hold a valid passport