Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager for a reputable Aerospace organisation based in Austria.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a negotiable basic salary + benefits.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Procurement of technical production materials considering the specifications of the technical department
· Supplier selection in close coordination with the technical department
· Price and contract negotiations with national and international suppliers
· Independently responsible for the handling of the entire order process: Quotation, order process control and supplier monitoring regarding quality, punctuality and costs
· Establishment and maintenance of the supplier network
· Completed technical training with 2-3 years professional experience in technical purchasing and/or logistics
· Completed technical college or technical vocational training (including master's examination) with extensive professional experience in technical purchasing and/or logistics
· Experience with ERP systems
· good written and spoken English knowledge
· Very good computer skills
· Must be fluent in German
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.