2 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Supply Chain Development Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
About Our Client:
ARAUCO is a global manufacturer of sustainably-produced forest product solutions for construction, industrial, and retail markets. With over 120 facilities worldwide, we manufacture and distribute the industry’s most-comprehensive selection of wood composite panels, premium plywood, millwork, lumber, and FSC-certified wood pulp.
ARAUCO is growing in North America, with innovative manufacturing, state-of-the-art facilities, and a commitment to make a difference in the communities where we are located. We are seeking the right individuals for high-caliber opportunities in manufacturing, supply chain, maintenance, safety, and other related fields. This is a direct-hire role with benefits. We look forward to considering you as part of our team at ARAUCO!
To execute the transformation of our business to a more digital and automated platform, which will be key to meet the overall business objectives.
The Supply Chain Development Analyst participates in the design, development, implementation and training of new tools and systems to support the Planning and Logistics departments. This position is the liaison between IT and the functional users for the successful execution of these projects.
* Initiate contact with and/or respond to customer inquiries.
* Manage and maintain strong business relationships with customers.
* Develop new accounts/customers as assigned by the Sales Director of the business unit.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive product knowledge base of Arauco products.
* Manage price pages/templates and quotes in conjunction with the Sales Director and Sales Managers.
* Communicate and negotiate price levels with customers.
* Understand and sell to the organization’s capabilities and specifications.
* Qualify new accounts from a financial/credit perspective.
* Act as a liaison between the customer and the manufacturing facilities, providing timely and accurate information to both.
Essential Duties and Functions:
* Continuous improvement of tools and processes for Planning and Logistics.
* Represent NA Supply Chain on the conversion project to our new SAP version (S/4 HANA)
* Review and recommend improvements to our use of SAP in our daily functions related to Planning and Logistics, looking for opportunities to automate tasks and move closer to standard SAP functions.
* Proactively work with Planning and Logistics on action plans to improve processes.
* Design and coordinate information sharing methods with South America related to intercompany transactions (demand planning, order tracking, etc).
* Identify best sources of information to build our reporting tools.
* Audit processes, databases and sources of information to assure the integrity and accuracy of data.
* Investigate and self-educate on state of the art for Supply Chain technology.
* Support special projects needing knowledge and understanding of Planning & Logistics processes and SAP tools.
* Support the design and development of our Business Intelligence platform related to Supply Chain, in coordination with the internal BI team.
* Explore and propose innovative Supply Chain opportunities to better serve our customers and increase our operational efficiencies.
* Create and maintain documentation pertaining to Supply Chain processes, system configurations, new deployments; provide training and support for new functionality.
* Draft functional specification documents for IT team.
* Create detailed UAT and regression test plans; execute testing and communicate issues to IT and Supply Chain leadership.
* Conduct detailed data analysis and reporting; transform data into critical information that can be used to drive action.
* Advanced knowledge of SAP, with relevant experience in Supply Chain functions.
* Experience in SAP implementation projects (ERP or individual modules).
* Understanding of manufacturing business processes (Sales, Planning, Production, Logistics).
* Understanding of wood products industry preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
* Ability to compile and analyze large data quantities.
* Experience in BI tools (QlikView, SAP BW, etc.).
* Ability to communicate in Spanish by email or phone preferred.
* Ability to fluidly communicate in English with all levels of the organization.
* Computer literacy/knowledge including Excel, Word, Power Point.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to perform under pressure.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate workflow.
* Precise and detail oriented.
* Proactive, self-motivated and flexible.
* Ability to adapt quickly to change.
* Ability to work as a team and assist other team members.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
12 days ago
only 17 days until close
19 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close