10 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Supply Chain Coordinators in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Performs a variety of activities in support of the Supply Chain group for multiple major programs
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources
* Compiles, reviews and analyzes data
* Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
* May design processes to enhance workflow
* Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures
* This position typically spends 70% of their time supporting the function
* Good understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job
* Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
* Associates Degree or higher
* Must be US Citizen
* Strong verbal and written communication skills to aid interactions within Electrical Engineering, other internal departments and external customers.
* Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to ensure multiple assignments are completed properly and on time.
* Able to effectively multi-task and handle changing work assignments, schedules, and priorities.
* PC skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Windows, etc.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.