Are you Supply Chain Analyst? Or have experience in a similar job role? Are you looking to take on a new challenge with a Medical Devices Manufacturer? If so we are looking for individuals just like you!
We have an opportunity for Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading client of ours. This is a contract opportunity for 6 months initially, working 37 hours per week Mon-Fri.
- Manage all workflows through the Pricing Cycle
- Manage the Expiring Discounts pricing process to ensure no expire in error
- Maintain up-to-date List Price information on full Product Portfolio
- Amend System Price setups for List Prices changes, product substitutes or other changes
- If required by the Price Compliance Manager amend system discounts for Contract Management
- Ensure all SOX compliance responsibilities are met when offering a Price
- Ensure all Pricing is Authorised and Approved prior to issuing and draft offer letter/schedules for review with Price Compliance Manager
- Liaise with Price Data Team to ensure all EPICs and workflows are completed
- Remit includes Pricing for Tenders, Pricing Agreements, Proposals, Addendums & producing one-off Quotes as required
- Resolve pricing queries to agreed timelines to ensure customer satisfaction
- Process credits where required to resolve pricing queries
- Ensure any required remedial action is completed following price queries
- Provide pricing intelligence reports to key stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Produce detailed Customer Price Reports for Trust's and internal customers following any changes or as requests by stakeholders
- Co-ordinate & Produce Annual Pricing catalogues as required
- Ensure all Nexus Catalogues for Supplier/Hub or Trust managed arrangements are delivered
- Strong relationships to be formed with Commercial, Product/Marketing and Sales teams
- Liaise as required with other departments such as Regulatory, Legal and Finance
Education & Experience Required:
- 3 Years Prior Experience working within a Pricing or Finance/Commercial Role
- Experience using JDE and SAP
- Good working knowledge of CM is desirable
- Knowledge of EU Legislation regarding procurement is beneficial
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access etc) particularly Excel
- Good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Act as a role model for company values at all times
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities
- Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames
- Ensure compliance to the Company's product complaint process
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.