3 months ago
Job Description - Supervisor - Supply chain (101508)
Supervisor - Supply chain -
Requisition ID : 101508
Join us in “Taking It Further”!
Are you looking for a challenging and innovative environment where you can make a difference? Are you passionate about aeronautics?
We have the opportunity for you!
L3 MAS, located in Mirabel (QC) is a subsidiary of L3 Technologies Inc.
For over 30 years, L3 MAS has carried out the repair, maintenance, and modernization of the Canadian fighter jets, the CF-18s. Thanks to our technical expertise developed over time and our passionate employees, L3 MAS has developed innovative and personalized solutions for the in-service support contracts of the Canadian government’s aircraft fleets such as the CH-148 Cyclone and CH-147F Chinook helicopters, and the CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) aircraft. Our technical expertise also includes the repair and overhaul of aircraft components, first and third line aircraft maintenance, the design and manufacturing of aircraft parts for major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and state-of-the-art technical publication solutions.
Choosing L3 MAS, it's being part of multidisciplinary work teams, it’s joining one of the major in-service support providers for the Royal Canadian Air Force, and it’s being part of an organization whose values – integrity, passion, respect, and balance – are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us in “Taking It Further”.
At L3 MAS you will:
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
* Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
* Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
* Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
* Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
The Supervisor's main role is to oversee all multi-sites operations of the supply chain, namely the planning and execution of the supply activities as well as the management of receiving, inspection, shipping and transport activities. The supervisor will ensure control between material requirements, production schedules and delivery deadlines. He/she will also manage a team of specialists such as planner-buyers, receiving clerks, inspectors, shippers and transport agents.
* Determine, communicate and manage the supply chain strategies as well as all tools set up to achieve the targeted results;
* Analyze and plan all material, products and services orders based on customer demand and forecasts through the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system;
* Supervise the negotiation of commercial and technical requirements with the suppliers to ensure the delivery of products meeting all quality, delay and cost targets;
* Generate, communicate and keep up-to-date performance measurement reports related to the management of the supply chain and logistics;
* Manage the operations production plan and apply the best practices in inventory management;
* Ensure alignment between operations planning and material availability and have products delivered to meet requirements and optimized stock levels;
* Manage and solve invoicing and receiving issues on a daily basis;
* Participate in continuous improvement projects for the department;
* Lead and assist to operations daily meetings to represent the supply chain team;
* Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management or equivalent
* 5 years of experience in a similar position
* SAP knowledge
* Perfectly bilingual French-English
Operational requirements :
* Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
* Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
* Location not accessible via public transportation, car required.
At L3 MAS, we care about the principles of employment equity and we encourage Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities that qualify to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day - 1st
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Organization : Division L-3 MAS